SF Select Radish
Selected based on performance in the field. This superior new daikon-type radish exhibits a deep penetrating taproot, growing to a level of 3-6 ft., based on soil type, region and planting date. The upper portion of the taproot (or tuber) can grow to a length of 12-24 in. SF Select Radish brassica will germinate in only a couple days when moisture is present.
- Reduces compaction and improves drainage and air/ water movement (through rapid spring decay)
- Soaks up and releases nitrogen and other nutrients in spring when cash crops need it most
- Dense seed makes for easy planting, typically reaching full growth in 6-8 weeks
- Shades out winter annuals and suppresses spring annual weeds
- Seeding Rate: 3-8 lbs/acre