SF Cover Starter+
Planting Window: After mid-July
SF Cover Starter+ cover crop mix builds Nitrogen and root mass while improving soil tilth and biomass potential.
- Crimson clover allows mix to decompose quicker, conserve water and decrease nitrogen immobilization
- SF Cover Starter with the addition of crimson clover, fixing nitrogen for grass cash crops
- Crimson clover is fairly quick to establish, adding biomass and additional root structure
- Nitrogen is maximized at clover flowering, however spring management will need to be considered
- Seeding Rate: 30-35 lbs/acre